Thursday 9 August 2007

juhu 0.8.5

There is a more recent version of juhu, please download that one - 0.8.7

wow, that was fast, wasn't it? okay, two reasons: I forgot to patch in one bug fix and some data load routines needed a bit of tweaking. termie from jaiku told me that juhu hammers a bit hard on the servers when fetching images. I hope this release will cut down the image downloads to a minimum and keep our favourite mini-blog site online. ;) sorry for any inconvenience caused - like having to download juhu twice in a day - but hey, it's just a click, or two, or three...

juhu 0.8.5 can be downloaded here (via google 389kb), the complete source code is available at the google code page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very good and responsive! I was just about to e-mail my crash log, but the fix was already here! So, once again, juhu is working well. Kudos to you all:)

Caiden C said...

Great blog poost