Sunday 29 April 2007

juhu 0.5.0

There is a more recent version of juhu, please download that one - 0.5.1

next built in line, waiting to be tried out. I fixed a big memory leak and a hand full of bugs - better behaviour after waking up from sleep mode and overall less crashes (I didn't experienced any at all, but this doesn't mean a lot, right?). when it comes down to the missing icons problem I am not sure if this version fixes it once and for all, some people tell me about icons being there and some tell me the are not. well, on my mac I can't recreate this particular issue, so it's like fishing in the dark... but I hope you let me know. so go ahead and try.

juhu 0.5.0 can be downloaded here (via google 328kb).

you can get the complete source code from the google code project page.

No comments: